https://cor-kinetic.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/screen-shot-2018-01-16-at-05.56.36.png 311 557 Ben Cormack https://cor-kinetic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/cor-kinetic-logo.png Ben Cormack2018-01-16 05:55:142018-01-17 06:27:50Should rehab exercise be painful - Two perspectives! Facebook Live lecture.
- Common sense exercise and movement guidelines NOW DOWNLOADABLEAugust 22, 2018 - 5:21 am
- Self efficacy – A well used term but well understood?June 5, 2018 - 5:00 am
- Pain education – How much neuroscience do you really need?April 24, 2018 - 2:59 pm
- Knowledge is power- What I need people with back pain to know.March 3, 2018 - 9:43 am
- Should rehab exercise be painful – Two perspectives! Facebook Live lecture.January 16, 2018 - 5:55 am
- Discogenic back pain – Is it more about relevance than prevalence?December 19, 2017 - 4:00 pm
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Signup for newsletters, early notice of events and new articles from Cor-Kinetic.