Therapeutic movement & exercise (Live online & recorded lectures) 22/23rd November 2020
9-1.30pm both days!
The problem with fully online courses is that even with "more time" to do them they often don't get done and there is also no ability to interact with the teacher or other learners. So we have opted for a Hybrid approach incorporating 2 shorter LIVE & interactive online learning days via zoom (you can watch in your PJs) with this being supplemented by 3 hrs of pre course lectures delivered online and few select papers to digest in your own time
This means that the drain on your time for LIVE teaching is limited to one day but also makes sure that you sit down and DO IT too whilst getting to interact in a learning experience.
The one day LIVE will be tailored to the current challenges we face as healthcare professionals.
Day One - Exercise & movement focused
- Cor-Kinetic values & principles
- What does evidence based mean? Understanding more about research (in 20 minutes)
- Exercise & pain - What really matters?
- Exercise programming - Exercise across the BioPsychoSocial spectrum
- Does movement matter?
- Understanding modern psychologically informed concepts
Day Two - Back pain focused
- Latest evidence around back pain (vital for effective reassurance & education)
- Subjective assessment - Not just pain!
- Objective assessment - Different approaches
- What does the data say for exercise for back pain?
- Back exercise examples & progressions
- Exercise adherence
- Q & A