Therapeutic movement & exercise HYBRID (Live online & recorded lectures) 2nd May 2020
With the current COVID-19 pandemic currently causing mass disruption to our lives and cancellations of courses everywhere at Cor-Kinetic we have decided to approach the problem in a slightly different way.
The problem with fully online courses is that even with "more time" to do them they often don't get done and there is also no ability to interact with the teacher or other learners. So we have opted for a Hybrid approach incorporating 1 day LIVE & interactive online learning via zoom (you can watch in your PJs) with this being supplemented by 3 hrs of pre course lectures delivered online and few select papers to digest in your own time
This means that the drain on your time for LIVE teaching is limited to one day but also makes sure that you sit down and DO IT too whilst getting to interact in a learning experience.
The one day LIVE will be tailored to the current challenges we face as healthcare professionals.
- What is the Cor-Kinetic 5Rs approach? - Red flags, Reassurance, Reconceptualising, Restoration, Robustness
- What does evidence based mean? Understanding more about research
- Exercise & pain - What really matters?
- Exercise programming and prescription - Including practical examples and progressions
- Latest evidence around back pain (vital for effective education)
- Education - What about? (Pain, diagnosis, best practice, latest research, myths, back pain causation)
- Communication strategies to get the best out of subjective assessment
- Subjective assessment - Not just pain! (online focus)
- Objective assessment - Different approaches (online focus)
- Coaching strategies - Effective cuing, form & constraint
- Case studies including online examples
- Self management strategies to optimise
- Q & A
After you have completed the one day LIVE you can then get access to entire 14hr online course for FREE CLICK HERE for details.
Spaces will be limited to ensure quality control
Date - 2 May 2020 Place - You choose!