Video Lecture – Associations between Posture and Pain
Join us for a video lecture exploring the long held associations between pain and posture, stretching and core stability for enhancing performance.
Become a modern evidence based trainer using proper science and evidence rather than merely theory and opinion.
- In defence of the advice to remain active for back painMay 1, 2019 - 6:49 am
- Exercise dosing for pain is NOT the same as exercise dosing for fitness!April 23, 2019 - 4:33 pm
- Are you all about the exercise or the person doing it? Making movement meaningful!April 4, 2019 - 3:42 am
- Painful exercise in rehab – Yes, no or a lot to think about?February 3, 2019 - 8:36 am
- Pain science – A main serving of lived experience and a side of biology please.January 14, 2019 - 6:55 am
- Resilience – What is it and why is it a big deal for recovery?October 27, 2018 - 5:53 am
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Signup for newsletters, early notice of events and new articles from Cor-Kinetic.