Video Lecture – Associations between Posture and Pain
Join us for a video lecture exploring the long held associations between pain and posture, stretching and core stability for enhancing performance.
Become a modern evidence based trainer using proper science and evidence rather than merely theory and opinion.
- Does exercise ‘WORK’ for pain? – Scrutinising the question!April 22, 2020 - 2:39 pm
- The most important thing people with back pain want – INFORMATION (especially as not much else has a large effect)March 10, 2020 - 11:56 am
- People don’t follow guidelines for back pain because there is no PATH to follow!December 18, 2019 - 7:38 am
- A simple guide to patient centred exerciseDecember 10, 2019 - 7:26 am
- London 2/3rd May 2020November 20, 2019 - 6:48 am
- Have we ballsed up the BIOPSYCHOSOCIAL model?August 21, 2019 - 9:15 am
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Signup for newsletters, early notice of events and new articles from Cor-Kinetic.