Once you have purchased you will receive an email with log in details for the course
This can take a couple of hours so don't stress it is coming!
GET BETTER AT REHAB FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
PAIN AND EXERCISE SCIENCE AND RESEARCH UNITED INTO A SINGLE COURSE WITH NO BS!
TWO KEY CLINICAL ELEMENTS STREAMLINED IN AN EASY TO UNDERSTAND WAY WITH SIMPLE REAL WORLD APPLICATION
MAKE EXERCISE FUN & ENGAGING FOR YOU AND YOUR PATIENT
IF YOU STRUGGLE TO UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE & RESEARCH, FEEL OVERWHELMED OR LEFT BEHIND BY IT ALL, FEAR NOT!
TRANSFORM YOURSELF AND GET UP TO SPEED AS A MODERN CLINICIAN AND REINVIGORATE YOUR PRACTICE AND CONFIDENCE WITH NEW KNOWLEDGE ABOUT EXERCISE AND PAIN
DEVELOP AN EVIDENCE BASED PATIENT CENTRED FOCUS AND LEARN WHAT MAKES PATIENT REALLY COMMIT TO THEIR YOU AND THEIR TREATMENT PROGRAMS
MODULE 1 - Intro & SETTING YOU UP - 1HR 13 MINS
- Welcome & the aims of the course
- What are the underlying principles of the Cor-kinetic approach?
- Critical thinking
- Dealing with uncertainty - New lecture
- Evidence based practice - Data vs "it works" - New Lecture
- Patient centred approach - New lecture
- Why do people seek care – What do they want?
- Selling exercise to your patients – Why is it important?
- Being the coach and not the star player
MODULE 2 - Therapeutic EXERCISE - 1HR 38MINS
- BPS approach to exercise - New lecture
- Exercise and pain - Whats the relationship?
- Vitamins - Why exercise should be like a balanced diet
- A constraints based approach to exercise and movement
- Constraints practical - New lecture
- Using objects - New Lecture
- Exercise form & manipulating load - New lecture
- What do we want? - Outcome based exercise reasoning - New lecture
- Exercise reasoning in action (2 videos)
- Not just exercise - Cherished activity. Making it meaningful
MODULE 3 - CLINICAL REASONING - 1HR 22MINS
- Exercise dosage
- Rule of 10 - New lecture
- Donut not the hole - Exercising the WHOLE person
- Rehab reasoning
- 5R's of rehab
- Exercise adherence
- Pain self efficacy - New lecture
- Should we use painful exercise & if so how?
MODULE 4 - PAIN - 1HR 7MINS
- What is pain science - New lecture
- Modern models of pain from 1600-2020 (2 lectures) - New lectures
- Pain as an experience
MODULE 5 - PAIN EDUCATION - 1HR 20MINS
- Pain education starts with the person - New lecture
- The when, what and how of pain education
- Classic pain messages
- Pain analogies
- Making pain education more effective
MODULE 6 - MOVEMENT - 1HR 10MINS
- How do we really move and what does that mean for us?
- Pains affect on movement
- Movement myths (2 lectures)
MODULE 7 - BPS MODEL & SUBJECTIVE ASSESSMENT - 1HR 30MINS
- BioPsychoSocial model - New lecture
- Subjective Assessment
- Reassurance - New lecture
- Goal setting
MODULE 8 - LOW BACK PAIN - 2HRS 30MINS
- Back pain guidelines
- Back pain beliefs
- Things we thought we knew about back pain but might need to rethink
- Assessment for back pain - New lecture
- Previous exercise history - New lecture
- Exercise for back pain
- Movement snack - New lecture
- Exercise examples (12 videos) and clinical reasoning - New videos
- Case studies x 2