Once you have purchased you will receive an email with log in details for the course
This can take a couple of hours so don't stress it is coming!
MODULE 1 - SETTING YOU UP - 1HR 13 MINS
- Welcome & the aims of the course
- What are the underlying principles of the Cor-kinetic approach?
- Critical thinking
- Why do people seek care – What do they want?
- Selling exercise to your patients – Why is it important?
- Being the coach and not the star player
- Resilience - Moving beyond pain
MODULE 2 - EXERCISE - 1HR 38MINS
- Exercise and pain - Whats the relationship?
- Vitamins - Why exercise should be like a balanced diet
- A constraints based approach to exercise and movement
- What do we want? - Outcome based exercise reasoning
- Exercise reasoning in action (2 videos)
- Not just exercise - also activity. Making it meaningful
MODULE 3 - CLINICAL REASONING - 1HR 22MINS
- Exercise dosage
- Donut not the hole - Exercising the WHOLE person
- Rehab reasoning
- 5R's of rehab
- Exercise adherence
- Should we use painful exercise & if so how?
MODULE 4 - PAIN - 1HR 7MINS
- Modern models of pain (2 lectures)
- Pain as an experience
MODULE 5 - PAIN EDUCATION - 1HR 20MINS
- The when, what and how of pain education
- Classic pain messages
- Pain analogies
- Making pain education more effective
MODULE 6 - MOVEMENT - 1HR 10MINS
- How do we really move and what does that mean for us?
- Pains affect on movement
- Movement myths (2 lectures)
MODULE 7 - BPS MODEL & SUBJECTIVE ASSESSMENT - 1HR 30MINS
- BioPsychoSocial overview
- Subjective Assessment
- Goal setting
MODULE 8 - LOW BACK PAIN - 2HRS 30MINS
- Back pain guidelines
- Back pain beliefs
- Things we thought we knew about back pain but might need to rethink
- Exercise for back pain
- Exercise examples (12 videos) and clinical reasoning
- Case studies